2023 Gazette: For those of you who don’t know, a gazette is a file that is a collection of all board results. For example, if you are from Lahore Board, you can download Lahore Board Gazette. This PDF file will contain the results of all the students who are registered with the Punjab Board. So, what is a gazette? But where do you get the Gazette and how can you use it? You don’t have to worry at all because we are going to tell you about it in this blog post. First things first, where can you get the gazette?
|Class||Intermediate Class 12 (Second Year)|
|Board||All BISE Boards Of Punjab Including DG Khan, Lahore, Gujranwala, Multan, Sahiwal, Faisalabad, Bahawalpur, Rawalpindi & Sargodha.|
|Last Update||1 day ago|
|Download Link||Available Below|
|Note||You can download the class 12 Result Gazette after the 2023 result announcement|
In this post, you will be able to find all BISE Board 2nd Year Result Gazettes. Checking the results is not a difficult task. Because you’ve already been through this process 3 times, you should know what I’m talking about. I hope you have read our previous blogs. If yes, then you should understand that there are different ways to check BISE results. One of them is downloading the Gazette — more about what the Gazette is and how you can download it later in this article.
To Check Results & Download Gazzette Click Here
How to check results using a gazette?
Now that you have the PDF file, it is time to use it to check your result. All you have to do is follow this guide step by step to check your result using the gazette.
So enough of the chit-chat, let’s get right into it
- Download the PDF file from the concerned board as mentioned above.
- Open the file using your laptop or mobile phone.
- Once the gazette PDF file is open on your laptop, click CTRL + F
- Now, a search bar will appear
- Type your roll number in it
- Now press ENTER key
- Your result will be highlighted
But this is for PC users. If you have a mobile phone, then it depends on the app you are using. For normal android cell phones, you can use the following method to check your result using your cell phone.
- Open the file on your Android cell phone
- You will find a magnifying glass in the top right corner
- Click on it and type your roll number
- Enter the search button.
- Your roll number will be highlighted
This is how easy it is to check the result using the downloaded PDF file. But this method works best for teachers as they have to check results for all of their students. It is just convenient to find everything in a single file for them.
How to Download The 2nd year 2023 Result Gazette Punjab Boards?
Of course, that’s not a pleasant thing to do. So many people took advantage of this and bought the gazette. They will then charge you some money to tell you your result. It was a win-win situation for both parties. You got your result and the other person made some money. But the downside was that you had to wait a long time before you got your result. Students had to wait in lines. If the result is declared at 10 AM, you cannot see your result before noon.
So the board digitized the system for the convenience of the students. Now, you can download the gazette from your respective board websites.
How to download all BISE 2nd year gazette 2023?
As promised, in this section of the blog, we will tell you how you can download the gazette file for the intermediate part 2 result. You can just follow these simple steps to download the PDF file.
- First, visit the official website of the board you are registered with
- Make sure that the result has been announced.
- Now, you will be redirected to the results page.
- But you want to download the gazette file.
- Find the gazette links on the results page that are opened.
- Once you find that, you can simply click on it and download the PDF file.
This is how simple it is to download the gazette. But how to use it? We will answer this question in the next section.