Result Checking Of All Classes, Dera Ghazi Khan Education Board 2023
Enter Your Roll Number Below To Check Matric 9th 10th & Intermediate 11th 12th Results in PDF.
BISE DG Khan Board Jurisdiction (Dera Ghazi Khan Division).
District DG Khan City, Layyah, Muzaffargarh, and Rajanpur.
Including the Following Tehsils
Kot Chutta, Taunsa Sharif, Shadan Lund, Sakhi Sarwar, Vehova, Chaubara, Karor Lal Esan Tehsil, Alipur, Jatoi, Kot Addu, Chowk Sarwar Shaheed, Rojhan, Jampur, Fazilpur, Dajal, Muhammad Pur, Haji Pur, Kotla Mughlan, Kot Mithan, Umar Kot and Bangla Icha.
The main functions of the boards are as follows: –
- Conducting and conducting examinations related to Intermediate Education, Secondary Education, Pakistani and Classical Languages.
And other such examinations as may be prescribed by the Government.
- Recognize, deny or withdraw educational institutions.
- To formulate conditions for appointment in various examinations conducted by the Board.
- To award certificates and diplomas to successful candidates.
- Fees for setting, asking, and receiving may be fixed.
- Giving scholarships, medals, and prizes to position holders.
- Organize and promote additional wall activities.
- To make posts and to appoint such staff as may be deemed necessary for the purpose of its functions. Provided a post in Bs-17.
Or above, shall be made with the prior approval of the controlling authority.
- Provision of building premises, furniture, equipment, books, and other means required to meet the purposes of the Act.
Use the Form Below to Get Result Updates Of All Boards Via E-mail & SMS.
About DG Khan Board:
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, DG Khan was constituted under the West Pakistan Board of Intermediate and Secondary.
Education (DG Khan) Ordinance, 1989 (now repealed) Outside Multan Board. Now it is ruling under Punjab.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Act, 1976.
Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education DG Khan was established on January 4, 1989.
The camp office of DG Khan Board started functioning in Multan Board, then it was shifted to DG Khan Headquarters.
Board of Governors
The Board of Governors has 15 members, including the Chairman. Some members are office bearers and others are nominated.
In accordance with the provisions of the Act
The board is an autonomous body with the power to make laws. He does not receive any assistance or donations from the government. Or
The other quasi-government agency will have to raise its own funds through examinations and other fees.
The board is an independent body and government. Punjab is its controlling authority. Chairman, Secretary Controller of
Examinations, Audit Officer, and DPE are appointed by the controlling authority/government. Deputation is usually for a period of 3 years.
The officers and staff of BS-16 and above are appointed by the Governor, Chairman in BS-5 to BS-15, and Secretary in BS-1 to BS-4.