Samsung Mobiles always strives to bring the latest and most attractive smartphones in the market. Samsung Mobiles has taken a step forward in technology. Samsung Mobile Galaxy M22 is coming to the market. The launch date of the Samsung Galaxy M22 is 2021, September 01. The Samsung Galaxy M22 is priced at Rs. 39,999 while in USD it is $ 283. Take a look below to learn more about the springs and the price.
Samsung M22 Introduction.
- Supported Bands 2G 3G 4G
- BATTERY 5000mAh
- SCREEN 6.4″
- Price = Rs 39,999/-
- CAMERA 48MP
- MEMORY 6GB, 128GB
- PHYSICAL 720×1600 Pixels
- Weight 186 g (6.56 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Colors Midnight Blue, Raven Black
- Type Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio
- OS Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- Chipset Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU Mali-G52 MC2
- RAM 4GB
- Storage 128GB
- Card Slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Triple 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 12mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.2, (depth)
- Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Single 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- Video 1080p@30fps
- WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
The Samsung Galaxy M22 comes with a number of features that not only appeal to its appearance but are also very adjustable. The phone measures 159.3 x 73.6 x 8.4 mm (6.27 x 2.90 x 0.33 inches) and weighs 186 g (6.56 oz) which is comfortable to carry around. In addition, the Samsung Galaxy M22 has a built-in glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame. It supports dual SIM (Nano SIM, Dual Standby) option through which you can access different networks. The phone comes with popular color options such as Midnight Blue, Raven Black. Samsung Galaxy M22 sensors include fingerprint (rear mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
The display size of this model is 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~ 84.3 screen screen to body ratio), with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5: 9 aspect ratio which is enough to show the maximum display. Samsung Galaxy M22 display type Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, 16M colors.
The Samsung Galaxy M22 has Android 11, One UI Core 3.1 operating system. The chipset used in the smartphone is the Meditech Helio G80 (12nm), which has a CPU Octa Core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 and 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55).