Their admission is being announced for admission in Poonch Rawalkot. Students who want to take admission in Masters’ and PhD degrees and want to complete their degrees, that kind of students are eligible. The admission committee announced that all those students who need to know that they want to do this session only BS degree, that kind of students only medical lab degree. Students who are qualified in this session now want to know how they can get admission if they have a different degree in this previous session. This is the best need that students can apply and now they are eligible to clear this session with good marks. Most of the students who are job holders think they can get admission in the evening session or they can apply for a weekend of this session so that such students are eligible and they can get admission this year. University of Poonch Rawalakot Admission 2023 – Apply Online
Some limits are also announced in this session but if they feel that they don’t follow it and they don’t get admission then such students see the profile of this session and now they are eligible for it. During this session admission committee and exam centre announced that students who have passed BS and another master’s degree from an open university and now want to take admission, such students are eligible for NOC. University of Poonch Rawalakot Admission 2023 – Apply Online
If they do not have any such document which proves that they are degree holders then such students are not eligible.
Students who have any major gap in their studies and feel that now they cover it, such students should mention their reason and then they are eligible for it. All the students have to clear their degree with a good CGP then it is easy to get admission in PhD degree.
- Last date of application: 14-02-2023
- Display of merit list: 21-02-2023.
- Payment of dues: 23-25 Feb,
- Attested set of academic documents, Domicile and CNIC.
- Migration Certificate (where applicable)
- Character certificate issued by the Head of the last institution
- Three recent passport-size photographs.
- NOC for Government Employees
HOW TO APPLY
- Apply online (Mandatory) take print of the application and attach the documents required.
- Send hardcopy to Directorate of Student Affairs, University of Poonch Rawalakot
- A number of Rs 1400 admission processing fee, challan attached with the application (non-refundable) has to be paid in any branch of HBL
- Alternatively by sending an original Bank Draft amounting to Rs: 1400/- drawn in the name of “The Treasurer, University of Poonch Rawalakot.
- The online Application form is available at ilmkhoj.pk
- Complete the application form should reach the Directorate of Student Affairs, Main Campus no later than February 14, 2023.
- Students applying for more than one discipline/category will have to pay extra charges of Rs: 300/- for each discipline/category.
- Candidates applying for Ph.D./M.Phil. have to deposit UGAT Test Fee Rs: 1000/- through authorized HBL Challan and show before the UGAT test.