Apply Now Online For VU Fall 2023 – 2024, The Virtual University of Pakistan
Admission to the Virtual University is now available for various undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Virtual University is now inviting candidates to complete the admission application before the last date to submit their applications online. Qualified and eligible candidates are invited to apply for BS, MS, MPhil, and Ph.D. In evening and morning programs. The deadline to apply for Virtual University fall 2023-23 admissions is November 10, 2023. Complete information regarding the VU admission calendar, entrance test, application deadline, fee structure merit list, and prospectus is here.
VU Admission Schedule- Fall 2023 Session
|Admission Open – Fall 2023||August 22, 2023|
|Last Date to apply for Admissions||September 30, 2023|
|Last Date to apply for Course Exemption||September 30, 2023|
|Last Date to deposit Admission Processing Fee||October 5, 2023|
|Biological Programs [ Display of Merit Lists & Fee Payment]|
|Display of 1st Merit List for Biological Sciences Programs||October 14, 2023|
|Interview for the 1st Merit List candidates of the Biological Sciences Programs||October 17, 2023|
|last date for Fee submission for the 1st Merit List Biological Sciences Programs||October 19, 2023|
|Display of 2nd Merit List for Biological Sciences Programs (subject to the availability of seats)||October 21, 2023|
|Fee submission deadline for 2nd Merit List Biological Sciences Programs||October 21, 2023|
|MSCS [Entry Test, Entry Result, Display of Merit Lists & Fee Payment]|
|VU Entry Test for MSCS||October 11, 2023|
|Declaration of MSCS VU Entry Test Result||October 13, 2023|
|Display of 1st Merit List for MSCS Program||October 19, 2023|
|Interview of the 1st Merit List candidates of the MSCS Program||October 21, 2023|
|Fee submission deadline for successful applicants for MSCS of 1st Merit List||October 25, 2023|
|Display of 2nd Merit List for MSCS Program (subject to the availability of seats)||October 27, 2023|
|Interview for the MSCS selected candidates – 2nd Merit List||October 28, 2023|
|Last Date for Fee submission in all circumstances||October 31, 2023|
|Commencement of Class – Fall 2023||November 1, 2023|
Academic Programs – Fall 2023.
- Faculty of Arts
- BS Mass Communication
- BS Economics
- BS English (Applied Linguistics)
- BS Psychology **
- BS Sociology
- Associate Degree in Mass Communication
- Associate Degree in Psychology
- Diploma in Applied Psychology
- Diploma in Television Production
- Diploma in English Language Teaching (ELT)
- Diploma in Linguistics
2. Faculty of Computer Science and Information Technology
- MSCS *
- BS Computer Science
- BS Information Technology
- BS Software Engineering
- Associate Degree in Computer Science
- Associate Degree in Computer Networking
- Associate Degree in Database Management system
- Associate Degree in Web Design and Development
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
3. Faculty of Education
- B.Ed. (Hons.) Elementary
- B.Ed. (Hons.) Early Childhood Care and Education
- B.Ed. Elementary 2.5-Year
- B.Ed. Secondary 1.5-Year
- Associate Degree in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Associate Degree in Education
- Associate Degree (in service) Education 1 Year
- Diploma in Education
4. Faculty of Management
- BS Business Administration
- Bachelor in Business & Information Technology (BBIT)
- BS Commerce
- BS Public Administration
- Associate Degree in Commerce
- Associate Degree in Business Administration
- Associate Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Associate Degree in Islamic Banking
- Associate Degree in Human Resource Management
- Associate Degree in Operations Management
- Associate Degree in Sales and Marketing
- Associate Degree in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Diploma in Entrepreneurship & SME Management
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Specialization Certificate (areas; Banking, Finance, HRM, Management, and Marketing)
5. Faculty of Science & Technology
|BS (Bioinformatics)*BS (Biotechnology)*BS (Zoology)*BS (Mathematics)Diploma in Molecular Biology*Diploma in Bioinformatics*|
*Limited Seats on Merit Basis – Only within Pakistan:
** Only within Pakistan (Students can apply only in designated cities/regions. Each city will have its own merit. If any student wants to apply for more than one city, he/she must apply separately. They will not allow going for practicals other than merit city after admission.
|Lab Cities (For Biological Sciences Programs)|
- WHO CAN APPLY FOR ADMISSION?
- Admissions will be opened as per the admission schedule.
- CNIC/B Form number is mandatory for registration. CNIC mismatching will result in the rejection of the admission form.
- Admissions will not be processed on the basis of HOPE CERTIFICATE / RESULT AWAITING for session FALL 2023.
- Attachment/uploading of documents in the admission portal/system should be clear complete and readable. (i.e., scanned and uploaded as per given instructions).
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to get a print of the Admission Form, deposit the admission fee voucher, and attachment of 3 sets of documents (attested copies). A hard copy of the Admission Form along with requisite documents shall submit/couriered directly to The Registrar, Virtual University of Pakistan, M.A. Jinnah Campus, Defence Road off Raiwind Road, Lahore.
- The University will process admissions of applicants who will submit 03 sets of Admission Forms along with attested copies of the academic documents in HARD COPY at the University till the prescribed date given in the Admission Schedule.
- The candidates who intend to apply for Course Exemption/Entry Route/Disability or need-based scholarships are required to fill out the respective form(s) and attached them to the part of the admission form. Unfilled form(s) will be treated as normal and will not be considered for course exemption or need-based scholarships.
- Candidates applying on the basis of having ‘A’ levels or foreign diplomas/degrees are required to provide an equivalence certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairman (IBCC), Islamabad. (http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/) and HEC.
- Applicants having foreign or dual national may apply for admission as per the prescribed procedure published on the website.
- In case the candidate is already enrolled at VU and his admission status is regular, he is required to cancel the old admission before applying for new admission.
- Zero Semester is not applicable to the following programs: –
- MS Computer Science
- BS English (Applied Linguistics), Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Zoology, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering.
- ADP Computer Networking, Database Management System, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Education, Early Childhood Care, and Education
- Diploma in Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Linguistics & English Language Teaching (ELT)