VU or Virtual University is one of the best distance learning institutions in Pakistan with 204 virtual campuses spread across Pakistan all provinces. Virtual University is cost-effective and very affordable yet provides cutting-edge education through various available platforms like cable (TV channel), YouTube, and website as well as video lectures and on-campus classes.
Like Allama Iqbal Open University and other major universities in Pakistan, Virtual University of Pakistan also opens twice a year with spring admission in January/February and autumn admission in August/September.
FEES FOR LOCAL STUDENTS (IN PAK RUPEES)
|Associate Degree Programs||3,000||2,500||2,000||500||1,000||750||2,000|
|Bridging Semester for B.Ed.-Elementary (2-Year)||3,000||–||–||500||1,000||750||–|
|Zero Semester *||3,000||–||–||500||–||* 7,500||–|
|Zero Semester for MS Programs *||3,000||–||–||500||–||* 12,500||–|
|Short Courses *||500||500||–||500||–||* 3,500||–|
- The admission fee includes a degree verification fee from the previous institution.
- Entry Test (where applicable) will be charged @ Rs. 1,000/- and will be non-refundable.
- Tuition fee @ Rs. 1,150/- per credit hour will be charged to MS students enrolled in the deficient course(s).
- Lab fee for practical(s) will be charged (where applicable) at the following rates:
- Deficiency Semester & Zero Semester @ Rs. 2,000/- per credit hour
- BS @ Rs. 2,000/- per credit hour
- Masters @ Rs. 2,000/- per credit hour
- MS @ Rs. 5,000/- per credit hour
- The thesis fee will be charged at the following rates (in addition to the per credit hour tuition fee):
- MS @ Rs. 15,000/-
- Ph.D @ Rs. 25,000/-
- The research fee will be charged at the following rates:
- MS in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Genetics, Zoology, and Molecular Biology @ Rs. 15,000/-
- Ph.D @ Rs. The 50,000/-Research fee will be charged at the time of enrolment of research work and will be in addition to the Thesis fee.
- Convocation fee @ Rs. 2,000/- will be charged at the time pass-out, the payment is mandatory to get a transcript, degree, and other certificates from the University.
- Endowment fund contribution will be charged@ @ Rs. 1,000/- one time during the entire degree program.
- Fee collection charges @Rs. 100/- per semester.
- 50% discount on Enrolment Fee per Semester and Tuition Fee per credit hour will remain valid for all continuing students of the B.Ed (1-Year) program. However, all other dues (if any) will be charged at the prescribed rates of the university.